Safety is a paramount priority at Restpadd. Restriction to visitations could be prescribed based on safety reasons. Restpadd ensures compliance with the California Mental Health Regulations and Patient Rights.
- When patients are admitted to Restpadd, they are served by various mental health and medical professionals.
- We actively encourage and promote family and caregiver involvement in the treatment planning for our patients.
- Individual and group sessions are offered on a daily basis.
- Our patients generally dress casually and are expected to actively participate in various programming and activities daily.
- Visitors will not be permitted to bring personal items into the facility; such as purses, cell phones, keys, wallets, or valuables.
- Restpadd will not be liable for any damage or loss of visitor’s personal property in the facility.
- No outside food or beverages is allowed. Unless approved by a member of the Restpadd care Staff.
- Patient belongings will first be checked and inventoried by our Staff.
- Visitors are required to keep noise levels to manageable limits and to conduct themselves respectfully.
- No more than two visitors/guests can visit the same patient at a time.
- All visitors must have proper identification.
- Off-hour visits are only allowed with prior approval.